Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Big Blue River on CR J K, .1 mi. east of Ulysses
- Butler County, Nebraska
- Removed but not replaced
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 102.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.07184, -97.19600 (decimal degrees)
41°04'19" N, 97°11'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/651557/4548300 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C001205605P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 23827 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2008)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 29 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com