Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Skull Creek on a township road, .2 mi. west of Linwood
- Butler County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 70.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.40500, -96.93833 (decimal degrees)
41°24'18" N, 96°56'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/672328/4585768 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23830 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 32.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com