Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Big Blue River on CR A/CR X
- Butler County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.11675, -97.36806 (decimal degrees)
41°07'00" N, 97°22'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/637008/4553000 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23824 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 20.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com