Great - Platte - River - Road - Archway - Monument 27-10-(a
The G.R.R.A.M is in all aspects a covered bridge. Thusly, it is supported by its own truss members.
- Steel arch bridge over I-80 on a pedestrian walkway (museum type exhibit)
- Buffalo County, Nebraska
- Open to pedestrians
- Built as a monument to the Great Platte River Road in 1999.
- The bridge is technically a steel arch covered bridge.
Total length: 309.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.66988, -99.03847 (decimal degrees)
40°40'12" N, 99°02'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/496748/4502112 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 47853 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 23, 2014: New photos from Jack Schmidt
- February 18, 2014: New Street View added by Luke Harden
- August 9, 2012: New photos from James McCray
- January 27, 2011: Added by James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Jack Schmidt - jjturtle [at] earthlink [dot] net