Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Ponca Creek on Prairie Avenue in Bristow
- Boyd County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1958
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 159.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.83500, -98.58333 (decimal degrees)
42°50'06" N, 98°34'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/534052/4742576 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory number
- BH 23803 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com