Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Ponca Creek on a county road, .2 mi. west of Monowi
- Boyd County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 161.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.82333, -98.33667 (decimal degrees)
42°49'24" N, 98°20'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/554221/4741409 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory number
- BH 23801 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 33.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com