Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Ponca Creek on a county road, 4 mi. east of Lynch
- Boyd County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 56.1 ft.
Total length: 95.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.82333, -98.36833 (decimal degrees)
42°49'24" N, 98°22'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/551633/4741390 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23799 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com