Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Bazile Creek on 529th Avenue, 5 mi. north and 2 mi. east of Brunswick
- Antelope County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1955
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.41226, -97.93222 (decimal degrees)
42°24'44" N, 97°55'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/587858/4696102 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23777 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 41.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com