Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Red River of the North on a county highway, 8 mi. east and 7 mi. north of Hillsboro in Bingham Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 176.8 ft.
Total length: 361.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.50520, -96.86723 (decimal degrees)
47°30'19" N, 96°52'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-129-100 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23677 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 49.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)