Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Red River of the North on a county highway, 9 mi. east and 1 mi. north of Buxton in Bingham Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1957
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 220.2 ft.
Total length: 756.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.61640, -96.87815 (decimal degrees)
47°36'59" N, 96°52'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Climax SW
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-129-050 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23676 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 47.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)