Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Ditch on a county highway, 8 mi. east and 7 mi. north of Hillsboro in Bingham Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935; rehabilitated 1974
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.50520, -96.86723 (decimal degrees)
47°30'19" N, 96°52'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-128-112 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23640 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 40.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)