Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Nelson Drain No. 28 on a county highway, 7 mi. east and 5 mi. south of Hillsboro in Herberg Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936; rehabilitated 1972
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.33149, -96.89158 (decimal degrees)
47°19'53" N, 96°53'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- USGS topographic map
- Halstad SW
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-127-241 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23669 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)