Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Ditch on a county highway, 8 mi. east and 2 mi. north of Buxton in Belmont Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930; rehabilitated 1970
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.63088, -96.90250 (decimal degrees)
47°37'51" N, 96°54'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Climax NW
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-127-030 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23639 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 51.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)