Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Nelson Drain No. 28 on a county highway, 6 mi. west and 4 mi. south of Hillsboro in Herberg Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926; rehabilitated 1952
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.34596, -97.20813 (decimal degrees)
47°20'45" N, 97°12'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-126-241 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23668 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com