Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Buffalo Coulee on a county highway, 4 mi. east and 1 mi. south of Buxton in Stavanger Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920; rehabilitated 1976
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.58745, -96.99991 (decimal degrees)
47°35'15" N, 96°59'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-122-060 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23633 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 53.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)