Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Ditch on a county highway, 6 mi. west of Grandin in Bohnsack Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930; rehabilitated 1977
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 35.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numers
- ND 49-116-300 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23637 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 59.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com