Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Ditch on a county highway, 6 mi. west of Grandin in Bohnsack Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930; rehabilitated 1977
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 35.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-116-300 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23637 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 59.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)