Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an intermittent stream on a county highway, 6 mi. west of Hillsboro in Bloomfield Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 1963
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-114-191 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23660 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 38.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)