Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an intermittent stream on a county highway, 2 mi. north of Blanchard in Blanchard Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932; rehabilitated 1974
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 46.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-112-210 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23659 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)