Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an intermittent stream on a county highway, 1 mi. west and 2 mi. north of Blanchard in Blanchard Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929; rehabilitated 1977
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numers
- ND 49-112-200 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23658 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2012)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 41 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com