Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Miller Drain No. 29 on a county highway, 5 mi. east and 4 mi. south of Mayville in Mayville Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920; rehabilitated 1987
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.44013, -97.20278 (decimal degrees)
47°26'24" N, 97°12'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- USGS topographic map
- Hillsboro NW
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-112-160 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23664 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 60.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)