Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an intermittent stream on a county highway, 3 mi. north and 2 mi. west of Blanchard in Blanchard Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933; rehabilitated 1963
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-110-200 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23657 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com