Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Miller Drain No. 29 on a county highway, 3 mi. east and 4 mi. south of Mayville in Mayville Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932; rehabilitated 1964
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.44013, -97.25148 (decimal degrees)
47°26'24" N, 97°15'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- USGS topographic map
- Mayville South
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-110-160 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23663 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 40.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)