Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over North Mayville Drain No. on a county highway, 3 mi. east and 5 mi. north of Mayville in Lindaas Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919; rehabilitated 1968
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.57042, -97.25148 (decimal degrees)
47°34'14" N, 97°15'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Mayville North
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-110-070 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23675 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 47.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)