Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Mayville Drain on a county highway, 2 mi. east and 5 mi. north of Mayville in Lindaas Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 1968
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.57042, -97.27583 (decimal degrees)
47°34'14" N, 97°16'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- USGS topographic map
- Mayville North
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-109-070 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23661 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 40.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)