Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Blanchard Drain No. on a county highway, 4 mi. west and 3 mi. north of Blanchard in Blanchard Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936; rehabilitated 1972
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-108-190 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23631 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)