Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Murray Drain No. 17 on a county highway, 1 mi. east and 5 mi. south of Mayville in Mayville Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931; rehabilitated 1966
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.42566, -97.30018 (decimal degrees)
47°25'32" N, 97°18'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- USGS topographic map
- Mayville South
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-108-170 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23665 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 50.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)