Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Miller Drain No. 29 on a county highway, 1 mi. east and 4 mi. south of Mayville in Mayville Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935; rehabilitated 1972
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.44013, -97.30018 (decimal degrees)
47°26'24" N, 97°18'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Mayville South
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-108-160 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23662 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)