Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over North Branch Goose River on a county highway, 5 mi. north of Portland in Viking Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939; rehabilitated 1971
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 56.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-106-070 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23673 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com