Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Elm River on a county highway, 2 mi. east of Galesburg in Galesburg Township
- Traill County, North Dakota
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1937; rehabilitated 1975
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- ND 49-105-290 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23641 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 40.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)