Sheyenne River Tributary Bridge
- Beam bridge over Unnamed creek on County Highway
- Towner County, North Dakota
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1953
Length of largest span: 44.0 ft.
Total length: 44.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.38517, -99.15856 (decimal degrees)
48°23'07" N, 99°09'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/488260/5359123 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 48-117-430 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 71179 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2014)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 48.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- March 1, 2016: Added by Elliott Johnson
- Elliott Johnson - elliottsgon15 [at] hotmail [dot] com