James River Bridge
Bridge is visible on Google aerial imagery and has been bypassed.
Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over James River on an access road off 37th Street SE
- Stutsman County, North Dakota
- Open to pedestrians only (?)
- Built 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 81.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.87636, -98.62943 (decimal degrees)
46°52'35" N, 98°37'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/528237/5191491 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numer
- BH 74567 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 1, 2016: Added by James Baughn