Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over North Branch Goose River on a county highway, 14 mi. east and 2 mi. south of Finley in Enger Township
- Steele County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 2004
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 84.0 ft.
Total length: 87.9 ft.
Deck width: 28.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.49833, -97.53250 (decimal degrees)
47°29'54" N, 97°31'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Galesburg NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 46-122-120 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23625 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com