Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an unnamed creek on a county highway, 6 mi. south and 3 mi. west of Amidon
- Slope County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.39537, -103.39490 (decimal degrees)
46°23'43" N, 103°23'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Black Butte
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 44-132-151 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23617 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com