Four Mile Creek Bridge
- Stringer bridge over Four Mile Creek on Biasr Co Hiway
- Sioux County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1960
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 126.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.04299, -100.66393 (decimal degrees)
46°02'35" N, 100°39'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/371258/5100169 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 43-165-270 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 71377 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- March 16, 2016: Added by Elliott Johnson
- Elliott Johnson - elliottsgon15 [at] hotmail [dot] com