Br. of Wild Rice River Bridge
- Slab bridge over Br. of Wild Rice River on County Highway
- Sargent County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1952
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 26.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.94979, -97.56541 (decimal degrees)
45°56'59" N, 97°33'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/611183/5089469 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 41-122-230 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 71383 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- March 16, 2016: Added by Elliott Johnson
- Elliott Johnson - elliottsgon15 [at] hotmail [dot] com