Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Mud Creek on a county road, 8 mi. west and 4 mi. north of Rolette in Kohlmeier Township
- Rolette County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935; rehabilitated 2002
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 11.2 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.71874, -100.03634 (decimal degrees)
48°43'07" N, 100°02'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 40-107-210 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23614 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com