Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over County Drain No. 35 on CR 22 (100th Street SE), 6 mi. south of Fairmount in Fairmount Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1922; replaced 2015
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.96434, -96.61198 (decimal degrees)
45°57'52" N, 96°36'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/685027/5092858 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-133-460 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23571 (Bridgehunter.com ID)