Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over County Drain on a county highway, 2 mi. west and 3 mi. south of Fairmount in LaMars Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 33.1 ft.
Total length: 35.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.01472, -96.63833 (decimal degrees)
46°00'53" N, 96°38'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-131-430 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23569 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 36 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com