Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wild Rice River on a county highway, 1 mi. south and 3 mi. east of Dwight in Dwight Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1926
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.28965, -96.66508 (decimal degrees)
46°17'23" N, 96°39'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-129-230 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23613 (Bridgehunter.com ID)