Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over County Drain No. 3 on a county highway, 4 mi. south and 5 mi. west of Fairmont in LaMars Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.99361, -96.72139 (decimal degrees)
46°59'37" N, 96°43'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-128-440 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23570 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com