Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Drainage Ditch on a county highway, 2 mi. east and 4 mi. south of Sonora in LaMars Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-128-432 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23576 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 36.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)