Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wild Rice River on a county highway, 2 mi. south and 2 mi. east of Dwight in Dwight Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 2004
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 50.9 ft.
Total length: 111.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.27517, -96.68943 (decimal degrees)
46°16'31" N, 96°41'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-128-240 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23610 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)