Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wild Rice River on a county highway, 3 mi. east and 2 mi. north of Great Bend in Summit Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1923
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.18167, -96.73861 (decimal degrees)
46°10'54" N, 96°44'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Fairmount NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-127-310 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23607 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 34 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com