Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wild Rice River on a county highway, 5 mi. west and 3 mi. south of Wahpeton in Center Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.22750, -96.72056 (decimal degrees)
46°13'39" N, 96°43'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Fairmount NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-127-280 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23606 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 55.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com