Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Antelope Creek on a county highway, 2 mi. north of Dwight in Dwight Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 55.1 ft.
Total length: 56.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-126-210 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23567 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 45.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)