Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over County Drain No. 65 on a county highway, 1 mi. east and 5 mi. south of Great Bend in Waldo Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.08147, -96.77767 (decimal degrees)
46°04'53" N, 96°46'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Hankinson SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-124-380 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23573 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2013)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 38 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com