Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Antelope Creek on a county highway, 1 mi. south and 2 mi. west of Dwight in Ibsen Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.28965, -96.78683 (decimal degrees)
46°17'23" N, 96°47'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Mooreton East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-124-240 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23566 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 33 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com