Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wild Rice River on a county highway, 2 mi. west and 1 mi. south of Abercrombie in Abercrombie Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1914
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 37.1 ft.
Total length: 70.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.43326, -96.77906 (decimal degrees)
46°25'60" N, 96°46'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-124-142 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23599 (Bridgehunter.com ID)