Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an unnamed creek on a county highway, 4 mi. east and 2 mi. south of Hankinson in Waldo Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919; rehabilitated 1975
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 48.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.03694, -96.80611 (decimal degrees)
46°02'13" N, 96°48'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Hankinson SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-123-410 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23575 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 86 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com