Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Antelope Creek on a county highway, 2 mi. south and 3 mi. west of Dwight in Ibsen Township
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.28222, -96.81056 (decimal degrees)
46°16'56" N, 96°48'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Quadrangle map:
- Mooreton East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- ND 39-123-240 (North Dakota bridge number)
BH 23564 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 26.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com